Friday, February 19, 2016

baby gecko on my ceiling


I woke this morning to the sight of a baby gecko on the ceiling.  Normally, when I find geckos in the house, I try to shoo them out.  They don't do well indoors, not enough food or water.  Plus Kitten likes to eat them.  :(   However, even standing on the bed, I couldn't reach this one.  And, I would have done the icky dance if it fell on me.  Yes, I know I'm a gazillion times its size.  Doesn't matter.

I went to check on it a couple hours later, and it was gone.  Did Kitten eat it?  Probably not, but she was resting comfortably underneath.  I'm guessing it's hiding somewhere else in my house.  I dread the day when I find a  desiccated lizard corpse.  Especially a cute baby one.  How the fuck did he get inside all the way up there?

No comments: