Thursday, December 17, 2015

what kind of nerd am I?

I was looking through my closet at my thousands, okay maybe only hundreds, okay maybe just dozens, of t-shirts, and realized I have zero Star Wars paraphernalia.  What will I wear to go see Star Wars??

Yes, I bought tickets!  Squee!!  My nephew is coming to town for the holidays, so I'm taking him this weekend.  I even took a chance and bought tickets for 3D.  I hope I didn't fuck up, but I seemed to do okay on the 3D ride at Harry Potter (not the one that gave me vertigo), so maybe I can handle a 3D movie with my eye situation.  And my migraine situation.  And my holy-fuck-it-sucks-to-be-wendy situation.

Now I just need to find the perfect t-shirt to wear.  Or the first one I grab when I reach into my closet.  Either will suffice.

No spoilers until I see it though.  I haven't even watched any trailers yet.  Yes, I have been living under a rock.  Have you met me??

No comments: