Saturday, December 19, 2015

Why did the hipster burn his mouth? He ate his pizza before it was cool


I suppose I shouldn't have so flippantly spoken of addiction.  For any of you who aren't cool hipsters, there's a new 'devil's drug' called flakka, which is apparently more damaging than crack cocaine.  I've been reading progressively worse stories in the local news about this for the last year or so.  It looks to be getting close to epidemic proportions soon.

Speaking of addicts and drugs, a friend gave Kitten an early Christmas present -- her own stocking with some catnip inside and some sardines for when she gets the munchies afterwards.  I gave her one of the catnip mousies last night, and she disappeared with it.  I didn't realize she was missing because I was distracted making some type of food with which to inadvertently poison myself.  Five minutes later, I went looking for her, and she lived up to her ninja nature.  I couldn't find her anywhere.  I called and called, and she finally showed herself (from behind me, of course).  The mousie is still M.I.A.  I'm hoping she didn't eat it.



No comments: