Monday, December 14, 2015

friends are awesome

Thanks to everyone who sent me smiles and cards and hugs and told me stories while I was hosting my PityParty, Day Two.  I got to hear all about one young friend's adventures with women.  Wow, they are nutters.  I was talking to one of my lesbian friends and realized how nice it is that I prefer men.  They are so much easier.  She said she liked the challenge of women, that men were too predictable.  I kind of like the security of a stable personality.  Plus, I have more than enough crazy for two.  To each their own, though.

My friend, Mr. Peacock, sent me silly jokes and a link to a thread which was so fkn depressing that I may have fallen all the way in and out the other side.  It was like some bizarre Twilight Zone episode.  Everything in that thread was a depressing chunk of my life somehow, written by complete strangers.  Misery loves company, I guess, because in a weird way, I felt better knowing others were dealing with similar problems.  Maybe not all at once though.  All at once is a bit overwhelming.

Anyway, I'm thankful for all of my friends being so good to me.  Even when I suck and am no fun.  I won't embarrass anyone else by naming them here, but you know who you are.  And more important, I know who you are.

No comments: