Saturday, December 12, 2015

migraine stats are depressing

And yet uplifting.  My average sleep is seven hours, even though I feel like I never sleep enough.  I do miss eight hours of uninterrupted sleep, but seven of interrupted is not that bad.  Or at least that's what I tell myself.  This app goes on to give me other stats like amount of sleep before a migraine versus regular nights.  Mine is pretty consistent, only off by five minutes.


This would be more uplifting if I had a graphic to compare it to, pre-clinical trial.  Unfortunately, I do not.  As you can see, I didn't start using the app until March of this year.  I can guarantee you that the totals would have been worse.

In related news, my 62 hour migraine ended.  I think.  I hope.  There's that word again, hope.  It's amazing what it takes to kill off hope.  I took my latest Imitrex over 12 hours ago, so I'm feeling safe to assume the migraine is gone.  I'm still in the mood to hide from the world.  I may blow off the holiday party tonight and start drinking now.  Rum and eggnog sound divine.  Actually, just rum sounds pretty good.  Before you think I'm an alcoholic and start worrying, or worse, lecturing, I've barely consumed half a bottle of rum all year.  Despite my shitty year.  And this is one of the shittiest that I can recall in decades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great! so, finally, is it better with or without the stats? (ˆ_ˆ)