Saturday, April 9, 2016

container engineers


Who knew that was a thing?  I bought a 40 pound bucket of chlorine tablets for my pool, which my dad had to carry because it was too heavy for me.  I went to open it yesterday, and there was no obvious or easy way.  I searched online, but couldn't find it in ten minutes or less.  I called the company to ask.  I read him the barcode.  I even emailed a photo of the top.

I was put on hold several times, and finally his answer was that I should return it and ask the store.  What the fucking fuck?  Dude, it's forty fkn pounds!  After much discussion and a few of his Southern apologies, he said he would contact his container engineers and get back with me on Monday.  I made sure to let him know that their competitors have easy to open lids, with foolproof step-by-step instructions.  His container engineers need to check their priorities.

If anyone has knowledge of this or a suggestion, send it my way please.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Easy peasy

No comments: