Saturday, October 17, 2015

vivid dreams

Apparently migraineurs have more vivid dreams and more night terrors than the average population, so I will consider myself lucky that I don't have more of the latter.  I'll keep my banana dreams and be happy with them.

Recently I've dreamed about but not limited to:
  • Falling down on old-fashioned roller skates and hurting my coccyx.  How is that not a common dream?  But that was all I could find after one whole minute of searching.  Unsure of my direction in life and affected by the past.  Tell me something that doesn't apply to fkn everyone.  Show me someone who is sure of their life's direction, and I'll show you either a liar or someone in deep denial.
  • An excess of q-tips, which seemingly means I have a severe need for healing and cleansing.
  • My family, which means I'm feeling particularly secure and loved right then.
  • Gdam bananas again.  No comment.  ;)
  • Laundry, but I don't remember exactly in what context.  Let's just assume my secrets are safe.
  • And that I was as cranky as a bear.  I guess I'm the only one who dreams about being cranky because no one has bothered to pretend to know what that means.

No comments: