Wednesday, March 2, 2016

living the dream, a.k.a. the fuck-it life


Are you living the Fuck It Life?  (Who knew people could make a living peddling this?)

I took the test twice, and scored the same both times.  By the way, I used a fake email and got my score onscreen, in case you're trying to avoid spam.  And stress. 

My score was 64% and highly scientific, I'm sure.
60–80%: Well done, you’re pretty close. Just some tweaking required: caring less a little here, going for it a little more there, and the F**k It jackpot will soon be yours. 

I'm surprised that they asterisked out some of the letters.  I mean, to truly say fuck it, doesn't one need to stop worrying if one's salty language is offensive?  But maybe that's just me.  I like salt.  It intensifies flavor.  So does my language. 

Just say fuck it.  C'mon, say it with me.  Fuck it.  It's kind of liberating.  And empowering.


DISCLAIMER:  I have no affiliation with that site and have no idea about the quality of their guidance.  My guidance is awesome, however.  :)  Usually.

No comments: