Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I'm a bit better today so no doctor for me.  Yay!!!!!  I'm actually working some today also.  I sound like shit on the phone though, but at least people know I wasn't faking it.

Galahad just called to thank me for part 3 of his gift --- a cutesy bear and yummy chocolates.  He said he was getting embarrassed.  Uh oh.  He felt bad that he hadn't sent me anything yet, and I tried to tell him that the jacket he sent me last week meant more to me than anything he could send now.  I used to think I had a big vocabulary, and I knew how to use it.  Now, I think I can't find the proper words to convey how very much his regular actions mean to me.  Most people just froze last week if they didn't have a jacket.  I had my snuggly purple fleece sent to me by my honey.  He even lectured the UPS guy to make sure I received it the next day.  No mistakes.  Gah, I adore him!  :)

No comments: