Monday, February 10, 2003

Monday, February 10, 2003

/whine

I feel yucky, and I think I have a fever and swollen glands.  :(

I flew home yesterday (thank goodness) and was met by my lovely Galahad who is also sick & miserable.  We spent the day in bed commiserating on being sick.  And, of course, a sinus problem for me is quickly followed by a migraine. So last night, I dosed up on Benadryl & Imitrex and slept for about 6 hours.

Today, I called in sick, but I encouraged Galahad to go to work (not that he would have stayed home anyway) because I had ulterior motives.  I knew flowers were arriving for him today for Valentine's Day.  :)  Yes, I know it's early, but why wait to tell him how much he means to me.  Plus, he gets all the quality flowers first, and he has all week to enjoy them at work.

No comments: