Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

"Can my days get any better?" she said sarcastically.

My eyes are puffy this morning from crying last night.  :(   I hurt a friend's feelings.  As if that weren't enough, I also watched a few friends get their feelings hurt, which in turn pains me.  I hate being so empathetic sometimes.  I feel other people's pain so acutely.  I guess my mood didn't start out well yesterday thinking about all the pain and suffering of the victims of the Chicago Nightclub Stampede and the Korean Subway Fire.  Those are so fucking tragic!  Some of those who died were able to call their loved ones and apprise them of the situation before the phones went dead.  Good god, I can't even imagine that, and here I am crying over hurt feelings.  I feel so trivial.

I'm off to give myself an attitude adjustment sometime today.  Wish me luck and serenity.

No comments: