Saturday, February 8, 2003

Saturday, February 8, 2003

Last night was a success!  I did not trip at all, and I managed to walk gracefully about 95% of the time.  I had to take geisha steps when walking across the slippery tiles, though, and not my normally long gait.

It felt kinda good to wow everyone although it was a bit uncomfortable watching my colleague's eyes see me as a sexy woman for once.  Normally, I dress very modestly around them.  A friend asked me if it felt good to watch so many unknown men jump to do my bidding (they did literally jump up) just because of how I was dressed.  My answer was a yes & no.  Yes, it felt nice at first, but no it didn't because I could quickly see how shallow that was.  I would rather make an impression because of my essential wendynessTM than because some man is listening to his testosterone.  I guess that's why I don't dress all that sexily anymore.  It is fun once in a while to lead a man around by his hormones, but I guess it isn't as much fun for me at a business function.

I'm kind of curious to see if my ensemble will have any lasting effects once we all get back to the regular work week.  I'm pretty sure that my colleagues will return to normal with me, so I guess I'm just wondering how others might act.

No comments: