Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Don't you hate getting 9 zillion FREE address labels in the mail every day?  They always come from charities, too.  I'm in a selfish phase right now because I don't trust any charity to do the right thing with my money.  I know they're just gonna blow it all on fucking address labels to some poor schmo in Ohio.  I used to give to Sierra Club, but it turns out they are a bit Gestapo in their tactics,  although I do read their political recommendations sometimes.  Then a friend told me about Earth First (yes I'm a tree-hugger), but as soon as I perused their site, I saw that they were advocating a boycott on flowers purchased from Colombia.  Well, fuck, all the good flowers come from Colombia.  So, I would be a total hypocrite if I supported them.  [Btw, Galahad's roses from Valentine's are still alive and fucking gorgeous!  Whatever horrible thing the Colombians are doing is truly fucking amazing.]

No comments: