Friday, February 28, 2003

Friday, February 28, 2003

I figured out why I was so fucking moody [READ: sad and couldn't stop crying] yesterday.  And I felt really stupid when I realized why.  I made the mistake of a high school girl and forgot to take my pill once this week, so I took two the next day.  Apparently, that was enough to throw my whole body out of flux.  Duh!  The good news is no more crying (I hope!).  I'm feeling good so far today.  :)

Yay, it's Friday.  That always helps me to smile. 

I learned a new term.  Yeah, I know I'm unhip and out of vogue.  It's probably been around for longer than I've been alive, but I live in an egocentric society.  Haha, okay no more excuses.  I'm lame.  Anyway, I was told I have euro eyes.  I can't believe I made it this far into my life and just learned something new about one of my most prominent physical features.  Not that I have amazing eyes, but they do stand out a bit.  I've been told many things about my eyes (most I dismissed as lines --- except the ones I liked of course ;)), but I had never heard this.   I do have a pic of my eyes up on another page if you care to view for yourself.  I got brave!  /pats self on back

The Happy Sceptic: Quotations

No comments: