Friday, February 7, 2003

Friday, February 7, 2003

Yay!!!  Galahad sent me my jacket via UPS, and it arrived today.  Tomorrow night, I'm supposed to attend an outdoor mandatory event, and I was so sure I would be freezing.  Gah, he really spoils me.  :)

I'm in-between events right now, so I did the girl thing and washed my hair & shaved my legs.  I'm so sleepy -- I really wanna nap, but then my hair will dry all fucked-up.  Cocktails at 6:30 (which I will be skipping).  Dinner at 7: 30, which I would never skip.  And, the awards banquet at 8:45.  Wish me luck that I don't trip and that my feet don't get too mangled from my 4 inch heels. 

Btw, I forgot to mention about my limo driver on Wednesday.  He was very surprised that I seemed to be intelligent.  Wtf?  Do I look like a bimbo?  Meanwhile, I've hired him several times, and he just noticed that I might have a brain???  I guess I do look like a bimbo.  I hope that means I at least look cute.  ;)

No comments: