Monday, February 24, 2003

Monday, February 24, 2003

I had some crazy dreams last night.  I dreamt I had short hair for one.  Gasp!!!  Dunno why --- I had such a good hair day yesterday, and it was so sweet-smelling with my new shampoo.  Mmmmmm ..... I was in heaven.  Maybe it was the meds I took before sleeping --- yes Imitrex again.  The good news is that I think I figured out the mystery of the Nasal Spray.  Well, I had some help from Galahad, who apparently was strongly motivated not to see me claw my tongue again.  I suppose I could have read the instructions, but it wasn't that obvious to me somehow from them.  It turns out that it's much better not to breathe in through one's nose at all during this whole process.  If some medicine drips out (yeah I know that's gross, sorry), then so be it.  Anyway, no gentle or deep breaths through my nose = no vile nauseating taste in my mouth + migraine relief.  Yay!!!!   =)

I was told a few days ago that perhaps my choice of vocabulary here was a bit too intense.  Well, actually he said it looked like I was trying too hard.  :p  I suppose from now on, I could include links to words that may have more than 2 syllables or aren't as common as others.  I love words, and I love writing at times (so you might have noticed ;) ).  Anyway, when I choose the words to put here, it's because they sound right to my ears not to impress my audience.  Were you impressed though?  :)  When I read, I love encountering words that I am unfamiliar with.  That way, I learn a new word and (one would hope) I see it used correctly in a sentence.  Maybe he was just goofing on me.

No comments: