Sunday, February 15, 2004

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Galahad took me to a Valentine's Weekend (we love to stretch holidays) brunch.  Normally I detest buffets because of the focus on quantity over quality.  Plus, I don't like to eat food that's been picked through by the masses.  Okay, I admit it, I'm a food snob.  Anyway, this one was lovely.  And, my cold was almost gone enough for me to enjoy a few hours out of the house.  Afterwards, we walked off our gluttony at Riverwalk.  That fake sneeze sensation started to kick in eventually, so I wanted to go home finally. 

We get home and Galahad decides to tackle the last leaky sink.  It has the faintest drip, but he has this plumbing momentum somehow.  I wasn't really paying attention until at 6PM he announces he has to go to Home Depot and whatever I do, do NOT turn the main water back on.  Hmmm, uh oh.  He ends up working on this sucker for 5 hours and replacing the whole faucet.  Not sure what went wrong but he has mad plumbing skillz now!  :p

I'm fairly certain that every piece of plumbing in our house is working at 100%.  Omg, he keeps turning handles and knobs and saying, "Does this feel too loose/tight?"   Haha, as if I'm gonna fall for that.  I keep answering that everything feels exactly perfect to me.  =)

No comments: