Friday, February 13, 2004

Friday, February 13, 2004

BWAHAHAHAHA  Amex must have read my blog yesterday and saw how much I thought they sucked.  Either that or their disorganization worked in my favor.  I got another call from them today, completely oblivious to the previous one or so she said.  She said she could access my records and asked me to confirm my address, etc.  That was it.  So I guess I'll be getting a new Blue Card.  Wonder how long before I cancel that one?  :p  Honestly, the reason I am getting it is so I can pay at Costco again.  I hate that Galahad always has to foot the bill there.

While on the phone yesterday with a FedEx supervisor, I asked her to make sure today's delivery to the exact same address proceeded without a hitch.  I'll be holding my breath.

 Don't you hate when you have to sneeze and can't?  Did you know that a sneeze is the body's 2nd greatest feeling of release?  I'm sure you can guess the first.  :p

No comments: