Thursday, February 5, 2004

Thursday, February 5, 2004

Ding dong the wicked witch is dead.  Which old witch --- the wicked witch.  Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!  The asshole has left the company.  =)  Yay!!! 

/rejoice

I was dressed all spiffy in mostly black to accentuate my new bright red purse.  In fact, all of my outfits for the whole trip are in neutral colors so my purse makes a statement.  My manager noticed it right away yesterday and complimented me on it.  He is quite a fashionista, so that was nice to hear. 

6 am came very early today after about 5 hours of sleep, so the rest of the day got rough for me as it progressed.  I was really dragging by the end of the day.  Dinner was almost a chore, but since I was a semi-native and the hungriest, I took it upon myself to choose the restaurant --- Bongos Cuban Cafe.  The food was fabulous, and then I struggled home and fell in bed by 9:45 pm.  Everyone else went straight to the bars.

<----loser b="" nbsp="">:p

No comments: