Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

This morning was worse than yesterday.  I asked Galahad to get my Imitrex inhaler as it works faster and I couldn't wait the 2 hours for the pill, sitting conveniently on my nightstand.  I almost took the pill at the same time because it hurt so bad.  In hindsight, I probably should have since I needed to take it later in the day. Fortunately, I had my monthly chiropractic visit today.  I got the massage therapist to do more reflexology on my feet.  And, I heard the obligatory cute ears remark from my Doc when he used the auriculator on me.  No idea if I spelled that contraption correctly, but it does electrotherapy on the ear.  Yeah, I did all the weird stuff besides the standard chiropractic stuff.  Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

Did I mention I love my new red purse?  =)  One day while I was away, I got into the elevator, and 2 other women were already on it.  They both had red leather purses, too.  Omg, I'm trendy!  I hate that.  :p  No idea whose looked best.  I like mine best because Galahad bought it for me.  :)

No comments: