Monday, February 9, 2004

Monday, February 9, 2004

I'm still so tired.  I wasn't planning on working hard today (just dealing with emergencies), which as it turned out was very fortunate as I spent 3 hours helping my niece plan for her college graduation in May.  Every hotel in a 20 miles radius is sold out already except for a really nasty one we found online reviews for (thankfully!).  I was almost nauseous reading them, and she canceled that reservation quickly.  I would have rather slept in my car than stayed there.

Her parents have never been known for their fantastic organizational qualities, so I was happy to alleviate her concerns and get this arranged.  My sister is graduating from law school 2 weeks later which throws a monkey wrench into people's travel plans who have to fly long distances to attend both or make the choice to attend one.

Hmmm, now I have to wrack my brains and come up with meaningful graduation presents for each.  Please feel free to email me any suggestions.  :)

No comments: