Friday, February 6, 2004

Friday, February 6, 2004

I feel much better this morning although I miss my soft comfy bed and of course my yummy bed warmer, Galahad.  :) 

Today started off with a motivational speaker, Jim Cathcart.  He was a great speaker, but as usual, a good thing loses its effectiveness when it drags on too long.

I started people-watching out of boredom and noticed that men's shoes have gotten significantly higher heeled as of late.  They boost the whole platform so it doesn't look obvious, but the end result is that it makes men taller.  Isn't anyone happy with their height anymore?

We had our awards ceremony tonight.  Last year I wore a dress and felt uncomfortable with my co-workers seeing me like that.  This year, I dressed much more conservatively in a pants outfit from bebe.  Okay, so I wasn't that conservative, but it was much more appropriate to interact with my co-workers in this attire.  ;)  Next year I'm wearing a turtleneck.

As per usual, I didn't stay out and party.  I went back to my room at 11pm to call my guy, read, and get some sleep.  Haha, everyone thinks of me as a prudish loser.  I'd rather have that reputation than the opposite I suppose. 

No comments: