Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

4:30 am I awoke from my dream with a migraine.  I reached my arm around to my antique nightstand (thanks Grandma!) and felt around until I found my Imitrex.  Somehow those blister packs are tricky to open while semi-conscious and in major pain.  I awoke again at 7-ish feeling a bit better.  I popped two Excedrin also conveniently located on my nightstand and arose to face the day once I could get vertical.

Here's another random thing I saw while people-watching last week.

Did you ever notice that some men get ear wrinkles?  Or more accurately, wrinkles in front of their ears.  It doesn't seem to be correlated closely with age either.  Some older men don't have them while some younger (and by that I mean middle-aged ;)) do have them.  Anyway, next time you happen to be standing around bored near lots of men, take a gander and tell me what you see.

No comments: