Saturday, February 14, 2004

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day!  =)  If you happen to be flying solo today, take a moment and pamper yourself.  If you're with someone, pamper both of you.  Everyone deserves some pampering.  =)

I had a few more angry calls with FedEx yesterday.  It seems they delivered the package yesterday; however, it is nowhere to be found.  And, they don't have the ability to communicate with their driver to ask where he left it.  Wtf???  I called the company I bought it from.  They are awesome.  Not only are the refunding the delivery charges for Thursday's flower fiasco, they are re-sending this present to our house.  And, the woman apologized for ruining my Valentine's Day.   Of course it isn't ruined.  Any day with Galahad is a wonderful day in my eyes (even if I am sick).  ;)

No comments: