Monday, February 2, 2004

Monday, February 2, 2004

I had lunch with my friend today who is back from Paris.  Yay!!  We met at Wendy's cuz she loves their salads.  I was going to eat healthy, but then I started craving their junior bacon cheeseburger.  Madcow didn't even scare me away.  I rationalized that the odds were miniscule, while the pleasure would be large.  :) 

We sat in the Solarium section of the restaurant and just had a marvelous time.  The sun was beaming through the glass on such a glorious day.  It was even better than a fancy restaurant cuz no waiter came over to pressure us to leave when we were done.  :p  So, we stayed and chatted and soul-searched.  Perhaps we got a teensy bit boisterous for the regular retiree clientele.  Or, more likely, we entertained some bored, lonely old people.  =)  Hehe, one lady didn't even pretend to be polite --- she outright eavesdropped and didn't look away when I made eye contact several times.  Haha, sometimes I can't wait to be old and not care about social proprieties.

I surprised my friend with the tea I got her hooked on.  Poor girl...she tried to find it before she went to Paris and couldn't.  :(  She was so sad and missing it.  I found some while she was gone and bought the last box for her. Hehe, you should have seen her face light up when I handed it to her.  I can't wait to find more.  =)

No comments: