Wednesday, May 7, 2003

Wednesday, May 7, 2003

Seattle is so cold but beautifully sunny.  Hehe, I'm wearing layers & my silk thermals and the natives are running around in shorts.
After getting woken up at 5 am by my twin baby nieces, we managed to fall back asleep until 10ish.  We had sushi for lunch in town after figuring out how to park.  They have all these signs that say No Parking West of this Sign.  How the fuck do I know which way is west?  :p  I guess everyone in Seattle is hip enough to have a compass with them at all times.

We spent a few hours at the Japanese Gardens before meeting up with friends for dinner.  One of them suggested the downtown REI as the easiest place to meet.  It sounded very cute to meet him in front of the climbing wall.  We were early for once, so the employee stationed there decided to come chat with me after I sent Galahad exploring into the store.  Fortunately my friend was very prompt and we went in search of Galahad.  Lol, that store just sucks you in.

Off to a dinner of Pho.  Yum!!!!  We had so much fun hanging out with our friends!  :)   I wish we could have stayed longer.  As it was, we went skulking back to my brother's house at 2:30 am.

No comments: