Saturday, May 31, 2003

Saturday, May 31, 2003

We went to see The Matrix: Reloaded tonight along with one of Galahad's martial arts instructors and the instructor's son.  Laugh.  I never realized how much sex was in a typical movie until I sat next to a 12 year old boy.   I barely could enjoy the steamy scenes.  Plus, they did an odd thing.  [DISCLAIMER:  I don't think this is a spoiler at all except that I'm sharing one non-consequential love scene.]  They showed Trinity & Neo all hot & heavy sans clothes, so you could see all the ports on Neo's back.  It kind of took some of the sexiness away for me. Maybe that was their point.  Dunno.

Afterwards, we went back to their house and visited.  He is a former East German citizen who told us some fascinating (and quite scary) stories about the Stazi.

No comments: