Thursday, May 15, 2003

Thursday, May 15, 2003

I broke down today and finally called my doctor.  Apparently, he's very busy so he couldn't see me.  I whined/croaked to the nurse and described my symptoms.  She said I didn't have to come in, and they would call in Rx's to my pharmacy.  Yay!!!  I hate taking antibiotics for colds as they're usually viral which is not affected by antibiotics.  At this point though, I'm starting to get paranoid about walking pneumonia (wtf is that anyway?), so I decided to take my antibiotics like a good girl.  He gave me Zithromax Z-PAK and some grape codeine cough syrup.

The cough syrup doesn't appear to work at all.  What's it supposed to do anyway?  I'm still coughing just as much, and my throat still hurts when I do.  My abs are getting so ripped though.  Damn, I'll be sexy if I live through this.  :p

No comments: