Thursday, May 8, 2003

Thursday, May 8, 2003

Today started off as a hanging out with the family day, but then their plans changed so we had some time to ourselves.  Off to lunch at Racha.  Mmmmmm, so much yummy food in this city.  :)

We were supposed to be home by 4, so we didn't have a lot of time.  It was another glorious day here in Seattle, so we went back to the Seattle Arboretum to view the rest of the grounds.  They had some lovely little trails through the forest.  I think I had an averse reaction to the blooming rhododendrons.  One minute I was fine, and the next I became Delirious Dorothy walking through the poppy fields in the Wizard of Oz.  We stopped to rest on a bench, and I nearly fell asleep.  By then, it was time to drive back and visit with my family. 

I got to watch and help (yikes!) the process of feeding and putting to bed my twin one-year-old nieces.  We stayed up visiting for a while with my brother & sister-in-law.  It was nice to catch up with the two of them.

No comments: