Wednesday, April 11, 2001

Wednesday, April 11, 2001

I'm very excited!  Tonight, Galahad & I have tickets to the symphony.  My Pops gave them to us since he & his wife are out of town.

I just happened across another weblogger who suffers from headaches.  Poor guy!  I emailed him the advice of taking Excedrin over Advil, even though I have not undergone any kind of medical training [disclaimer].  He had to contend with bongo-drummers outside his window while enduring a particularly excruciating episode.  I remember spending Christmas in Trinidad one year and listening to the very LOUD music at the Savannah until 5 in the morning, while lying awake in bed & wishing my meds would work faster & better.  And, also keeping the light on (despite my photophobia) to watch out for the large roaches who would carry me off in the middle of the night.  Actually, now that I think about it, I might have been better off that night if they had taken me away.

No comments: