Monday, April 30, 2001

Monday, April 30, 2001

Last day of April already!?!?  How did that happen?  I am still so jet-lagged.  Dude!  I'm getting old.  I remember flying cross-country for one night.  Now, a week is kicking my ass.

I had to get another basal cell carcinoma burned off today.  Sucks to be me.  I will just turn into a giant (well, figuratively speaking, of course) white girl (no sun for me anymore) with pink polka-dotted burn marks.  Sounds attractive, aye?  If I get enough of them, people will probably think Galahad abuses me by putting out cigarettes on my body.  Good thing he doesn't smoke.  He's so sweet.  He took off from work to drive me to the doctor and listened sympathetically to me whimper about it all.  And, he also paid attention to me whimpering about the dearth of sushi in my diet this past week.  He brought home sushi for dinner.  I love this man so much!

No comments: