Friday, April 27, 2001

Friday, April 27, 2001

Last day of work!  Yippee!  I'm leaving a little early to take my co-worker to the airport.  He was able to find a flight that left this afternoon.  My flights are so long that there weren't any for me to take in the afternoon, unless I wanted to get in at 2am.  So, I decided to stay an extra night (not a big choice) & see my brother & sister-in-law.  While I was waiting for them to finish work, I went shopping at REI.  I love that store, but there aren't any in Florida.  Of course while I was there, I bought more Thorlo socks.

For dinner, my brother & his wife took me to Waterfront restaurant at Pier 70.  We were able to catch up with each while enjoying the sunset & eating lovely food.  And, because they are warm-hearted people, they invited me to stay my last night at their beautiful home instead of at that icky hotel.

No comments: