Thursday, April 12, 2001

Thursday, April 12, 2001

We had such a great time last night!  The concert pianist was unable to attend, so a substitute one was procured.  He was just phenomenal and incredibly animated.  Since we were in the fifth row center, we were able to see every dramatic gesture, which maybe wasn't such a good thing.  Several times, Galahad & I used every self-restraint we could think of to stop laughing.  I got that silent, shoulder-shaking laughter which set him off, which made me laugh even harder somehow.  At one point, I was afraid that I was going to embarrass a whole lot of people, most especially myself.  The pianist was really into his music & had amazing facial expressions & body language.  During parts of the symphony (which was Haydn's London - No.104, in case anyone is interested) when he wasn't playing, he would just slump there with his arms swinging freely & his face up to the ceiling.  It was truly a fascinating experience.  I can't wait to thank my father.  Maybe I'll call him in California.

What a busy day today!  One of my clients kept me running all day.  I did manage to sneak out for a few minutes to buy a new headset telephone.  Yay!  My arms, my ears, & my neck will be so happy from now on.  I know, I know, " You talk too much, homegirl you never shut up!"  Believe me it's for work, mostly.  Mostly.

No comments: