Wednesday, July 15, 2015

How often do you change your phone wallpaper?

I recently changed my smartphone wallpaper and am still getting adjusted to it.  Yeah, yeah, first world problems.  (I'd rather focus on my harder to read icons than my wet, squishy kitchen tiles.)  So how often do most people change theirs?  I'd had my previous one for months.  But the whim struck me.  I really loved my old one, not because of sentimental value but rather, it made all of my icons pop out and easy to read.  Plus it was roses.  Who doesn't like flowers?  Assholes, that's who.

In honor of the wendiceratops, I changed mine to a cartoon dinosaur that a friend drew for me.  It's fkn awesome.  I'd show you, but then I don't really know you, do I?  And phone backgrounds are so personal.  So you'll just have to take my word for it.

And Pluto just gave me my new lock screen photo.  /swoon

No comments: