Saturday, July 4, 2015

today is a new day and all that

I gave myself a lecture yesterday to pull myself up by the bootstraps.  That didn't work very well.  Then, I ate some sardines because fish oil can help with mood.  That didn't work either, but at least it was nutritious.  One of my friends must have ESP because she knew something was up, even though my texts said I was fine.  She told me to play some loud music and dance.

Always on the lookout for good advice, I turned my dining room into a nightclub.  I cranked up the tunes, turned down the lights, and moved the table to have ample space for dancing.  And then I danced like no one was watching.  Which I hope they weren't because creepy....

Kitten watched from a distance for a while and then migrated closer and closer, without seeming to move.  By the third song, I was feeling better.  Amazing how well that works.  And how easy it was for me to forget that I love doing that.  I danced until I got sweaty, and then I danced more because it was fun and silly.  And now I'm better.

No comments: