Monday, July 13, 2015

Best way to eat peanut butter?

On an apple.  Or lacking apples, with a spatula, straight from the jar. 



I can't stop snacking today.  I think it's the new hair gel I used, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard Gel (say that 5 times fast).  Bear with me a minute if that sounds idiotic.  This gel smells fkn scrumptious.  I haven't worn it out in public yet, and now I'm a little concerned how others might react.  Especially when they see me huffing my hair.  :)   But, duuuuude, it smells so good.

I definitely will be using this gel before exercise class.  During the last class, I was down on the mats doing 100 pushups.  At about 30, I couldn't take the smell of feet anymore and had to take a break.  Or at least that was my excuse.  Maybe the hair gel will give me super powers.

Or the incessant snacking could be pre-migraine cravings, but it's such a lovely day on De Nile River, that I won't allow my thoughts to head that way.   I don't like migraine superpowers, like hearing a lizard walking across the outside of my window.  I'd much prefer hair gel superpowers, where everything is glorious and sweet-smelling.

No comments: