Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another one bites the dust

Another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

Life is so harsh.  I had another strong, brilliant woman (let's call her M after M in the Bond movies because I could completely imagine her heading up MI6 and keeping those fkrs in line) phone me last night with a career crisis.  What the fucking fuck.  No one wants to pay what a lifetime of hard work and experience deserves.  Besides that, no one wants to even consider older women because they can hire someone half her age for half her salary.  You know what, asshole?  You also get no experience with that.  Penny wise and pound foolish, but most companies just look out for their bottom line this quarter.  What happened to having vision and developing toward that, while giving the best possible service to your customers?  Now it's all instant gratification, and we can't understand why loyalty is a dying concept.

P.S.  Thanks for the support for both me and my loved ones.  It definitely brightens my day, and I'm fairly certain Emma Peel was pleased to know random Internet people care about her, as well.

No comments: