Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Wednesday, December 3, 2003

I went with a friend to Home Depot to scout out potential Xmas presents for our men folk.  We were such the stereotypical females in that store.  Fortunately, we found a chivalrous employee who took us on a tour of the whole store (was it wrong to wear my low-rider jeans?  ;)), showing us where to find various products and explaining all about them.  At one point, we thought we had stumped him with a question, but he found several other employees with whom he conferred and answered us.  They do not make a GF1 extension cord.  Hehe, it made sense after he explained why.

I almost didn't even go.  I was thinking about calling and canceling.  Sigh, I'm so insecure and sensitive sometimes.  Hehe, that's the nice way of saying vain.  I still have a wound on my face that is healing from Monday's scary visit to the dermatologist.  Fortunately, the one on my face isn't the worrisome one.  That one was on my foot, so I limp nicely now.  Gah, I'm such a fucking wreck sometimes.  :p

No comments: