Saturday, December 13, 2003

Saturday, December 13, 2003

I called my dermatologist's office yesterday to ask about my biopsy results from the 1st.  I got a friendly but firm voicemail message asking me to leave a message and someone would return my call.  No one returned my call.  :(  It's been 2 full business weeks.  I almost feel safe...except...when I was diagnosed with melanoma it took longer because the first lab sent it up to some hotshot pathologist at Harvard for a second opinion.

Time to take some more glutamine to boost my immunities to compensate for my worrisome, brooding nature over the weekend.  Hmm and maybe a Reese's to boost my spirits?  ;)   Ooooo and perhaps some molasses-baked ribs that Galahad conveniently cut up for me since he knows I'm too spastic to cut them myself without doing serious injury to someone or something (namely his lovely knives).  FFS, I can't even launder pajama pants without fucking something up.  :p

No comments: