Sunday, December 21, 2003

Sunday, December 21, 2003

I called this morning as soon as I woke up (promptly at 11 am ;)) to reserve seats for Lord of the Rings.  It was sold out all day (10 shows) until midnight.  Who can plan a movie that far in advance?  What if you aren't in the mood for it when the times rolls around?  Or is that just me?  I didn't even think it would still be sold out 5 days later.  I was too busy scheming which purse to switch out so I would have room to pack some snacks.  How am I ever gonna survive 3.5 hours?  Maybe order the pizza there and snack on that?  Otherwise, it's hard to eat a meal in the dark.

So on to other plans.  I made a concession and read my book snuggled on the couch so our kitty emeritus could snuggle also.  I don't allow him in our bed, meanie that I am.  Meanwhile, Galahad tackled the project of removing the old pool pump and installing the new one.  Apparently, our disheveled closet will wait longer.  :)

I'm just ecstatic that he's feeling better.  The broken pool motor could have waited also.  Haha, I'm such white trash.

No comments: