Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Shoot me now.  I woke up at 6 am from a bad dream that I had a migraine only to discover that in fact I had a bad migraine.  :(  Since I was still sleepy, I took a pill conveniently located next to my bedside and tried to go back to sleep.  Yeah, that was a dumb idea but who thinks clearly at 6 am with a migraine?  Laugh, not I.  So, 2 hours later with no relief in sight, I got up to do my Imitrex nasal inhaler.  I did remember not to inhale this time, so the back of the throat taste was not as excruciating as before.  I forgot that isn't as quick as a shot.  Eventually, that kicked in nicely to make me not care so much that I was in pain.  I was able to stumble downstairs to get some water and a tasty breakfast of 2 Excedrin.  Yum.  Now, I'm wired & lassitudinous (dunno if that's a real word, but you get the gist).  And my oatmeal tastes like nasal inhaler.  Yuck!  :(  I can't get that taste out of my throat.  Time to gargle with peroxide.  So anyway, merry christmas eve.  =p

I'm even more bummed that I wasted 2 hours of pain-free time last night on a horribly vexatious movie.  Do NOT ever waste your time watching Adaptation!  It is a pointless and boring ego trip for the screenwriter.  Perhaps if you're one of those snooty movie aficionados you might like it, dunno.

Anyway, time to bring Galahad's presents out of hiding, add bows, and put them under the tree.  =)

No comments: