Sunday, August 3, 2003

Sunday, August 3, 2003

I tried an Indian restaurant again for the 2nd time ever.  It was way better than the first.  Omg, I fell in love with lamb korma.  So yummy!  The restaurant is right near a Buca di Beppo's, which I detest.  [The atmosphere sucks and the food isn't much better.]  We enjoyed a spectacular dessert (no idea what it was, I asked 5 times and just can't get my mind around the language).  We actually ordered both -- one was little pastry balls in a sweet sauce (kinda like bread pudding consistency) and the other was some cheese conglomeration with pistachios.  Scrumptious!

While walking back out to our car, an old friend of mine drove by (my former sushi buddy from work) and hailed me.  We chatted for a few to catch up.  Hehe, she asked me where I had eaten and looked relieved when I said the Indian place.  She then launched into a diatribe about how god-awful Buca's is. 

The occasion was visiting with Galahad's cousin.  Haha, I heard some great stories. =)

No comments: