Monday, August 4, 2003

Monday, August 4, 2003

Turns out Indian food may not be for me.  I had nightmares all last night.  Nothing more was on my mind than usual so I'm attributing it to the food.  =p 

Speaking of the usual disquietude on my mind, I found another suspect spot on my face.  :(  It's about 2 millimeters away from the scar I have from a little over a year ago (Happy Valentine's Day, Wendy, here's a new scar for you).  I'm guessing it's related, but I can't say for sure.  It's way in the early stage so I'm trying my new cancer cream on it.  Who even knew this existed?  My dermatologist gave it to me last time I was there for a different suspect spot that seems to be not so suspect now.    In case you're curious how that can happen, some of the lesser forms of skin cancer look like shiny pink scar tissue at first.  Laugh, I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with all of my scars.  Yes, I know they're all tiny, but I still don't like them.  And before you weep yourself into a stupor, remember that I tend to overreact on these things (scars I mean), so I probably don't look as bad as you might guess.  In fact, I think only 2 are noticeable without being pointed out.  But, I notice them.  :(

Yeah, I know, look at how much fucking character I'm building.  I think I have enough to last me through my next few lives.

/wave to my new friend DB who said he would come visit  ;)

No comments: