Sunday, August 17, 2003

Sunday, August 17, 2003

And the migraine continues...

Today's relaxing TV marathon was Monk.  Watching him makes me feel less freakish.  ;)  I think everyone has some type of OCD to a degree.  For those of you who are confused, this detective has some severe OCD and phobias.  And even though it's a serious matter, it's kind of comical because I think we can all relate just a little bit.

I had a mad craving for Ruffles chips and homemade sour cream dip.  I said no a few times when Galahad offered to go to the store and get some.  But then, I realized I was dehydrated despite drinking lots of water.  I rationalized that I must be having a salt craving so I gave in to it.  =)  Don't you just love rationalization?  ;)  And, omg, I love my Galahad.  He's so sweet.  =))

No comments: