Sunday, August 10, 2003

Sunday, August 10, 2003

We watched some weird sci-fi movie named Final.  It was good but very different.  Another lazy, rainy day. 

I caught up with my brother in California telephonically.  We talked for about an hour.  He still gets personally offended that I don't like to speak on the phone much.  Why can't people accept me as I am?  He had a small scare that he thought was skin cancer but turned out not to be.  Then, he said he started to understand what I've been going through all these years.  Haha, I laughed even harder when he was shocked that I had melanoma.  Laugh, did he think I got all stressed out from non-fatal shit?  Hehe, okay, I guess I do get stressed out from the non-fatal ones, too.  But, the melanoma scared the bejeezus out of me. 

I'm glad my brother is fine, but I hate that judgmental tone he gets in his voice.  I suppose we all judge others based on our own thoughts, ideals, and perceived reactions.  I just wish more people would try to put themselves in someone's else position and consider all facets before passing swift judgment.

No comments: