Sunday, August 24, 2003

Sunday, August 24, 2003

They created a feast!!!  Salmon galore!  Plus, I can't believe I've seen my brother three times this week.  I think that's more than I've seen him all year -- no exaggeration.  Yes, we like each other a lot but somehow we don't visit all the time even though we live only about 10 miles apart.

My Galahad accidentally poured uncooked rice into his seasoned sesame seed mixture.  He looked upset that he would have to start over, so I volunteered to pick the rice out.  Hehe, I got it all out grain by grain.  It was quite Zen, and I would do anything to make him happy.  Haha, so that was my contribution to cooking.  ;)

I got slightly domestic today.  I cleaned up the house, did some laundry, and set the table for dinner. 

Btw, today is the 11 year anniversary of Hurricane Andrew.

No comments: