Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

I lose.  :(

A different tree guy says that tree isn't on the list.  Sigh.  Time to make a phone call....

It was his & hers day at the chiropractor today.  My poor injured Galahad.  :(  It's all wrong for him to be the fucked up one and me to be the better of the two.  Neither one of us is very good at the alternate role, but we are adjusting.  He's learning to accept help, and I'm learning how to be more assertive and insist on doing certain things.  Hehe, but I'm walking a fine line on not being too assertive and pissing him off.  He wanted to drive so I let him, after asking if he was sure 30 times.  =p

We stopped at Costco on the way home.  I won the battle of pushing the cart.  :)   But I still let him open my door for me.  :)

No comments: