Sunday, September 21, 2003

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Today was light-bulb detail day.  Hehe, we're so lazy that we let a few die before we start replacing the hard to reach kind.  Those outdoor lanterns are a bitch to get to.  Galahad bought the long lasting bulbs this time since I had purchased those for the other ones a few months ago and they hadn't died yet.  Apparently they make them in chandelier tips now, too. 

We traipse all over the back deck checking the lanterns.  Of course, once he climbs the ladder to open the fixture, he gets all anal about cleaning them.  I gave him the "Omfg you are so wasting your time" sigh on one of them that was about 15 feet high and on the side of the house.  Who the heck would even notice that's dirty?  Laugh.  He moved on after my sigh (and perhaps a commentary :p).  I did back down when he wanted to clean the one right out the backdoor by the BBQs.  [Yes, you read that correctly.  We have more than one BBQ. :)]  He's such a perfectionist that he asked me to get the canned air that I use for our computers.  Hehe, he's so lucky I love him enough to waste money on that.  :p  Actually, I'm the lucky one, which is why I'll waste money on that for him.  =)

So I was Miss Helpy Helperton, handing him new light-bulbs, screwdrivers, Windex, canned air (sigh), etc. 

Laugh, the back lights were out for so long that when they all went on at once, it felt like bright daylight.

No comments: