Sunday, September 28, 2003

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Galahad and I went to look at my friend's house she just bought.  I went because I'm curious;  he went to give valuable ideas.   I'm not so great at which home improvements are feasible and which aren't.  It's an adorable townhouse that has a European flavor to it.  I can't wait to see it when she's all finished renovating.

We left finally when I freaked out and needed food (as usual).   We stopped at the first food place we saw which happened to be a bagel shop.  Who knew it was Rosh Hashanah and would be packed?  Heh, and then like heathens, we ordered traife food, but they didn't seem to care. 

Serendipity struck!  :)  The bagel place was right across from a homemade ice cream store.  So many choices!  I finally picked vanilla cinnamon.  And, it's my new favorite flavor.  Plus, they added in granola for me.  Haha, I can just see all of you squirming & gagging out there.  It's actually very tasty with a nice texture.  I love that they don't make their ice cream too sweet or too rich.

No comments: