Sunday, June 15, 2003

Sunday, June 15, 2003

We took Galahad's father out to lunch for father's day at The Cove.  I am so grateful to have a father figure that I get along with and who cares about me.  Yes, I know my own dad probably cares about me, but he doesn't show it well.  [He's away for the summer, so I called him and wished him well.]  We went back to their house afterwards, and I talked Galahad into driving down A1A to get there.  It takes slightly longer (especially since the bridge was up), but it's such a gorgeous drive.  We hung out there for a while, and then moseyed over to my brother's house since he lives a few blocks away.

I hadn't seen him in a while, so it was much fun to hang out and chat.  I just adore his doggies although they are quite a handful.  The Tibetan Mastiff outweighs me, I think.  ;)

No comments: